2019年2月4日月曜日

We show how we sustain our future by using Japanese green technologies.

Hello, I am Vegan Tanabe in Tokyo. I manage Global Green Marketing Inc. This company's purpose is promoting good Japanese green technlogies in order to turn the global environmental pollution into good condition. So I introduce many good ideas on this blog.
I think good green products have a common character. These are follows.

1. It is in accordance with the laws of nature.
2. It use the resources in that location.
3. The above results, It is low cost.

For example I think the big infrastructure companies are the ones which destroy the nature. Because they want big deal without considering the harmony between the human and the nature to maintain their large bodies, that is the reason they don't use above characters.
Next time I introduce one out of them.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿